Going on Safari

06/08/2011

 Knuthenborg Safari Park in Denmark has been there as long as I remember - we took the girls and it was an amazingly wild experience - tigers, monkeys and wolves are in enclosures, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, horses, camels and more roam free - you drive around in your car - and it rocks. There is an amazing playpark and  petting zoo as well, where you can have a picnic. 
Have a look - we had a very hyggelig time and I can't wait to go next time.
Images are all mine - fairly glad I have a zoom lens :)

14 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - as you know, I love those places myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! And wonderful time you had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, yor pictures are just wonderful!

    In Sweden we also have nice places like that to visit :-)

    Have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos- the girls look so happy!

    Teodora
    Teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, I am sure the girls had a great time at the safari!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! the lemur photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your girls must have a ball...great pics (as usual) :)

    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These animals are incredible, so beautiful.
    And your girls are so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for that amazing tour!
    I loved,

    a big hug from Spain,
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anya, these photos are so beautiful! LOVE the one with the giraffe :) Thanks for visiting my blog!
    -Linh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great an happy pictures Anya... Ohhh yes zoom lenses do the work :-)

    Ja vi må snart mødes.... Skal lige igennem halvårsregnskabet og et 2 ugers malekursus, så kan vi måske finde en dag í f.eks. uge 35 ?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I've been here once! When I was 6 years old. It's time to go back when Vilmer gets a bit older.

    Thank you for leaving a comment in my blog, so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A