Happy Birthday to my lovely Dad.

03/10/2011

You taught me how to talk, you even held my hand and made me walk. 
You filled my mind with knowledge and understanding, that I would never be able to learn if not for you.
 Thank you for everything, and for being my Dad. 
Happy Birthday!
Du lærte mig at tale, og holdt min hånd mens jeg lærte at gå.
Du fyldte min hjerne med viden, og forståelse, som jeg aldrig havde lært havde det ikke været for dig.
Tak for alt, og fordi at du er min Far.
Tillykke med Fødselsdagen.
From ME




12 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday, Mr Anya! Thankyou for helping bring your gorgeous daughter into the world for us all to befriend. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - and he looks really nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely wonderful anya, i am sitting here with tears... hope you have a very special day with him today. the unconditional love they give us is very special. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to a most lovely person on this earth called "Father" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post, Anya...a very happy birthday to your Dad.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya, this is very sweet of you. Wishing your dad the best birthday ever!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, Happy Birthday Anya's Dad! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys - my dad had a great day,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Far! Tak for alt hvad du har været og stadig er. Jeg elsker dig!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A