DIY weekend

25/01/2013

As the weather forecast this weekend predicts -13 degrees celsius, I think I must find something to do indoors. So what better than updating your home with these fantastic D.I.Y's. 
Inspiration galore - ENJOY and have a warm and cozy weekend.
DIY Camera strap from DesignloveFest Absolutely adorable and much needed instead of the drab Canon strap I have now
Potato stamp mini blanket, or perhaps a cool scarf - Yes I think so via+
Porcelain gold paint, in the oven for 30 mins at 200 degrees - What's not to love - via +
LACE curtain for the bathroom (or any room infact - I adore this) via +
Old lampshade, a few dots - and I'm loving it already - via+

11 comments:

  1. They're all fab ideas! Love the lace curtains in the bathroom. Enjoy your crafty weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - the lacy curtains are divine. Happy weekend Carole,
      Ax

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely!! I too LOVE the lace at the window-just missed out on a beautiful vintage piece on ebay :-( WOW-the kids have been asking to do potato printing for weeks-feathers no less. I cannot believe the detail with a potato-brilliant. I ave left a message on her blog to-thank you both for the inspiration-we'll definitely give it a go! Keep warm and cozy. (I have all my thermals and very warm hat for Sweden next weekend!)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi caroline, how lucky was that;-) I adore the feathers - so cute and when you look at her tutorial, it looks so simple:)
      Happy weekend, and do bring hot clothes to Stockholm, it is freezing there, but you'll love it, such an amazing place,
      Ax

      Delete
  3. -13 degrees...ooh, stay indoors, Anya...think it should be getting a little warmer here, thankfully.
    I LOVE the bathroom, here.
    Have fun...keep WARM ;-)
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Catherine - it was difficult to even breathe - but it's changing next week - the temperature will go up again:))
      Happy weekend,
      Ax

      Delete
  4. Oh i have to try to make a feather stamp, so i can decorate blanket, scarf, t-shirt etc:)) Have a nice weekend - the gif is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice post, really colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second and third DIY!!

    Love and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A