Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Looking back @ 2012

2012 was a fun year with many amazing posts. Here are a few of my favorites from the previous year. Thanks for joining me then and now. Can't wait to share more goodies here on the blog. 
HAPPY 2013.

Corners of my Sunday became hugely popular posts - recapping what we had been upto throughout the week.
Remember Venice in B&W 
Lake Garda and our amazing visit there
I took you to London in the morning light
The most amazing girl in the sunshine
A very cheeky snow-white
Graffitied derelict train tracks became the most amazing place in the world at that moment
THANKS for visiting all these amazing places with me - I have had the best time!

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year lovely lovely ANYA! It is always such an inspiration and pleasure to visit your blog and I look forward to our journeys throughout 2013 and beyond!

    Hugs and kisses. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie - and straight back at ya
      Ax

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year :). You take some wonderful photos, I love the sunshine beaming through on the derelict train track photo :). I hope 2013 is good to you :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful array of wonderful moments and I know there will be even more wonderful moments to come!! Happy New Year doll!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful arrangement of photos! I love the first one in the collage and the "cheeky snow white". The girls are so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was an amazing year to share with you honey :).
    Happy New Year darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve love love these photos! Happy new year, darling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your girls are just too cute to be legal ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That' funny Petra - but true perhaps :)

      Delete
  9. my absolute love of the tower bridge. and abandoned rails.
    and your girls - they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy 2013 anya! you always have dreamy posts! can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the new year. :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice compilations of photos, Anya! The picture with your little one in the snow white outfit is the most memorable for me. :)

    Looking forward to see more beautiful posts in 2013. Keep up the good work, Anya!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A