& Other stories

20/03/2013

I don't often post about fashion, but this time I had to make an exception - You see I was lucky enough to be at the opening of the & Other stories Copenhagen store this weekend, with the lovely Karine from Bodie and Fou. H&M is behind this new concept shop, and might I say this time they have really nailed it. Amazing clothes, accessories, shoes and don't even get me started on their make-up & skincare range. H&M have collaborated with many designers, and although the prices are higher end than their usual stuff, I don't mind. Don't think you will either:













1. image mine - the rest &otherstories

12 comments:

  1. Looks great! I certainly wouldn't mind paying more if the quality is better than H&M. I think we have it all wrong with cheap throwaway fashion anyway... One day I'll come and visit you and you can show me all the cool shops ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, I'll show you the shops for sure - would be FAB:)

      Delete
  2. The skirt from the last image is very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the floral dress with the belt, so pretty. I don't mind when the price is a bit higher but the items will last me a bit longer. Though, I hardly go into shops these days. Have a gorgeous day doll xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too that floral dress is great - just wish I wore dresses:)

      Delete
  4. Lovely to read a fashion post from you, Anya ;-)
    My daughter will LOVE this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those floral prints! They have a wonderful selection of things Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, girl! I was just in there thanks to you and is was AMAZING!!!! I took everything in me not to buy up the whole store! We need to go together soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right - SO fab. And yes we'll go but when the snow goes :) To cold xx

      Delete
  7. I love the dress and belt so much along with the pink and blue shoes. I want to reach through the screen and grab them! Love it.

    Take care,

    Shauna xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A