Eclectic NY home

22/04/2013

Did you ever watch Project runway? Well I did - one of the only 'reality tv' shows I enjoy. It amazes me how people can create such fab fashion (some not so fab too though:) in a very short space of time. Me I can't even work the footpedal on my sowing machine ha ha:) Anyways here I natter on: Gretchen Jones won season 8, and not only can she sow and design. She also lives in a pretty impressive pad, where she has an adorable mix of old, new, eclectic and cool. I'd feel right at home there.
Happy Monday - hope your weekend was bliss!!
via






11 comments:

  1. Fabulously eclectic and a great mix, really like it. I might just change the US flag for a different one ;-) Have a great start to the week xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall of art hung all around and I love the dressing table, it is stunning!! Really beautiful pieces in this home!! Happy Monday doll, I hope you had a gorgeous weekend and your week will be grand xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool place, I have only a problem, when you have to clean all that space, dust everything... I hate that, that is why I don't have many decorating objects around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really cool place, I like it even though it´s far from my decorating style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so comfy and cozy! It's very inviting :) and warm. Love this Anya! You would love gumbo and our many foods. I hope one day you can come :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She also has the same dog as me ;-) I've never watched this show...I really don't like reality tv shows...I'm a little like you with a sewing machine ;-)
    I love her apartment very stylish!
    Have a great week, Anya.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the mismatched frames!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to love the Russian dolls, right? And the doggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it. very eclectic! happy monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. her style, her home, her clothes and jewelry collections! Amazing how her life has changed since PR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A