Herriott Grace

10/04/2013

Herriott Grace is an amazing father daughter collaboration: Nikole moved 2100 miles away from her home, and as a way of keeping in touch her father Lance (a woodworker) sent packages, sometimes including a wooden handcarved spoon. Nikole loved them, and the idea for Herriott Grace was born (Full story). Their online shop features the most adorable, intricate handmade objects for the home. I adore their story, the joy and the craftsmanship in these amazing pieces. Made with true love and care - Herriott Grace my friends:




16 comments:

  1. I love that spoon and those wooden bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wood items and I love the photography too! Funnily, the rolling pin is what I really want out of all these... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Thought you might - I want the flags - and the cake trays :) And the rest - check their website too - FAB,
      Axx

      Delete
  3. Oh i love herriott grace! Their images are so beautiful as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right - so simple and cool Are you back from OZ yet???

      Delete
  4. Sweet and inspiring story. Love to hop on that links for more lovely finds. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful. I just love the cake flags :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these little tidbits!? Love it! Oh and hello refreshed blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything that says craftsmanship, creativity and family heritage wins me over. Thank you for the introduction. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet story . The images and styling are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, I love the story behind it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, from the beautiful products to the very touching story. Here's is how to differentiate yourself. Just great. Bookmarked. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A