Scandinavian on a Wednesday

22/05/2013

Yes I'm a day early with my typical Scandie post, but as I am travelling to Berlin tomorrow, for some cool sightseeing, and then an even cooler conference #the HIVE - I shall be missing in action for the next 4 days (although I promise to tweet and instagram from the event as much as poss - so go and find me there please:)

ANYWAYS - this here is a fine example of the {usual} Scandinavian monochromatic style, that I (oddly being rather eclectic) am rather fond of at the moment. Very clean, white, with the usual suspects in classic danish design. I think this home does for quite handsome living. Though might I add, kids - could destroy the whiteness - so perhaps not for everyone:) LOVE ya - and leaving you for BERLIN. See you next week
Ax







13 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Anya...I LOVE this style...simplicity at its best, perfect!
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine - this place is very easy on the eye:)

      Delete
  2. Super cool style, love it - though I might just add a few more little bits and bobs... ;-) Oh, enjoy Berlin, is anybody else going I know? If I wasn't off to Provence on Friday I might have been very jealous.... ;-) Have a fantastic time and make sure to report about everything afterwards! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Provence Carole, look forward to your pics too :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful. love it. have fun in Berlin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved your lowdown on places to go Petra - next time :-)

      Delete
  4. Feels really nice and calm...
    Have a wonderful trip to Berlin, darling!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that it's not too crowded in there! So simple and clean (and classy!!!). Looking forward to meeting you this weekend in Berlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the space is great right :)
      Loved meeting you in Berlin - so much fun.
      :)

      Delete
  6. I love the simplicity and contrasting of black & white. So pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I need more stuff in this place for me, haha. But, I do love that hallway....so peaceful and pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - me too - more stuff rocks ha ha:)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A