Scandinavian on a Thursday

13/06/2013

I always fancied having a conservatory. Somehwere I could sit and read, whilst basking in the sunshine all year round. With winters like ours {trust me they're Scandinavian tough} we utilize every single sunray - and a sunroom/conservatory would be the icing on the cake. This one in Sweden pretty much pushes all the right buttons: spacious, white, functional, with lovely plants for gardening, and a cool bed for relaxing. YES!!!
Happy Thursday everyone, today it's raining - but only on the outside!
photography: sandra √•berg for leva & bo via 



10 comments:

  1. I love this so much. I love the light pouring in to homes. The back of my home is this way but not the front, it stays rather dark. Love it. Take care!!!

    Shauna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just realized you have a new blog design. I love it. It's simple yet perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of living places...wanna also live like that!
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This space is so beautiful and feels really relaxing and fresh! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is great. so green. happy thursday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a rainy day here in Toronto as well, but these sunny pictures brighten up my day. I always look forward to your Scandinavian Thursday so have decided to join in and do my own post! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be amazing to have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those! Nice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Light, airy, relaxing. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A