Scandinavian on a Thursday

22/08/2013

I'm so excited to share with you, that Danish supermarket group Super Brugsen are relaunching some of the old iconic FDB classic chairs: From the 25th August - 28th of September 2013, you can buy them at an introductory price, ranging from 799 DKK - 1.995 DKK. It's great to see fab old favourites like the J52 by Børge Mogensen, the J46 from Poul M. Volter, the J108 by Jørgen Bækmark and J67 from Ejvind A. Johansson, looking brand new, cool and fresh. They're now all produced with FSC certified wood, and made taller to fit in with our current furniture (and I guess we're taller too!) So go and get yours (cheaper) whilst you can.
Happy Thursday folks!!

This is a sponsored post for SuperBrugsen written by Anya Adores. The opinions are mine entirely!

13 comments:

  1. How lucky are you Danish persons!! Hopefully the Dutch will catch up quickly.. ;o) #loveit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine - I can't wait - love these chairs ;-) Happy day sweets,
      Axx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful to see them investing in these classic old designs. I do like the combination of the pale wood and the black together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful, and they're from a supermarket?! Amazing! Can't see Sainsbury's coming up with anything like that any time soon... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that I love scandinavian style, no matter if it`s fashion or room style, love it!!!!
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! I would buy a few of those for my dining room

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second to last photo. Those chairs are so colorful. Very pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Very simple and classic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha, nice, now I just need a place to put them in :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty chairs, reminds of ones I had when I was little :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. from a supermarket? Gosh, of course, that's a Nordic supermarket, not Tesco!!!
    Very nice chairs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A