Christianshavn {Copenhagen pages}

02/09/2013

Christianshavn is one of my favorite places in Copenhagen. Old houses in dusty faded colours, and amazing secret courtyards to peek into. The early Autumn colours are a perfect match. It's definitely a place to visit if you come to Copenhagen. Next time I will post about the canals there too. Happy Monday people - have a great week. 
Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. I love the light you captured and those houses..... Happy Monday sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and photos. Love the softness and faded charm. Have a lovely Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh yes, they are the soft, warm colours of autumn....incredibly beautiful!

    Hope you are loving my favourite season of all! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the yellow wall w/pink flowers! lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images Anya, love the colors.

    P.S. I'm back :).
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colours...gorgeous. Must see it one day :)) Have a beautiful Monday my sweet xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so pretty, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Anya! Mesmerising, dreamy and gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of the buildings and plants!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so pretty! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, I love dusted and faded colours. wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice photos:-) beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry I forgot to answer you individually, but thanks a mill, Christianshavn is well worth a visit should you come to Copenhagen:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A