Blickfang

19/11/2013

Blickfang the design fair came to Copenhagen, and I went with my  great blogger friend Tina of Traveling Mama. It was held at Øsknehallen, and when we walked in we thought it would take us 10 minutes and we'd be done, as the venue is small. Well we were very wrong. We literally stopped at almost every stall and had chats with the designers whilst admiring their stuff.  These are some of the ones that caught my eye:
BLICKFANG by Anya Jensen photography
 Paradisco productions by Tina Rud Pedersen - absolutely amazing illustrations - watch this space 
BLICKFANG by Anya Jensen photography
Crochet Christmas ornaments by Place de bleu
BLICKFANG by Anya Jensen photography
 Hiiri ceramics by Jeanette Hiiri- intricate, delicate and absolutely stunning.
BLICKFANG by Anya Jensen photography
Wooden carved Christmas ornament by Virkvärftet
BLICKFANG by Anya Jensen photography
Lovely bit of harlequin from place de bleu

10 comments:

  1. Sikke nogle fine ting du har spottet. Skulle gerne også have besøgt Blickfang, men det passede bare ikke :( Så tak for at du deler lidt af din oplevelse :) Ha' en dejlig dag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Love the pilows and ornaments. Thanks for being my friend Anya. I always love reading your posts and your kind words to me. I really appreciate it. take care,

    Shauna xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous items, I like the pictures at the top, those are lovely!! I hope you have a great Tuesday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise when a fair is so much more interesting than expected! Those are the best! Have a nice week Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those illustrations and ceramics are gorgeous… I would have every single one! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the ceramics and the ornament. Such pretty things! I wish there was a fair around here that showcased handmade items!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love going to exhibitions with friends and meandering around, chatting away... looks like you had fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those geometric pillows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They had some beautiful items. Love those crochet Christmas ornaments.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like it was worth the trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A