How the jewelry designer lives

13/01/2014

Julie Wettergren makes antique looking jewelry to make your heart sing. I own a ring that the Mr. got me when we had our youngest - it's awesome!. Her home is a true reflection of her amazing aesthetics. She has a fab way of making things work. Here sticking very much to the 'Danish Rainbow' (black, white, grey, and more black:) she has a home that is very livable. I am crazy about the harlequin wallpaper, and of course the large selection of designer chairs. Not necessarily that fond of the heads on the wall, but again a very Scandinavian approach to styling. 









10 comments:

  1. The stripy wallpaper is lovely!! Nice, bright and airy home. Beautiful. They can keep the animal heads though, haha. But, I like the home. Happy Monday dear Anya, I hope you have a gorgeous new week :)) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning - just my colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Danish Rainbow" is used very well here! What a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I could live here Anya..LOVE it...your ring must be exquisite!
    Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dining room is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks splendid, very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to think that creatives prefer homes with minimal and with less fussy details. Seems always natural after you spend the day with a rollerscoaster mind thinking, conceiving etc.
    But this is a world apart. It's a home with such warmth and delightful details, so welcoming tha one look through the pictures make you feel wraped in it. I love it. Thank you for sharing, T (second attempt to leave a comment)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! it's really pretty. i love all of the wallpaper and decor for the walls.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful decor! I too, love all of the wallpaper and her choice of decorating elements. I'm with you on the heads. Somehow placing my jewelry on them just doesn't seem right! LOL But then again, I don't like heads on the wall anyway. I'm surprised at the amount of bright light with the dark wallpaper on the walls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A