Laundry day

29/01/2014

I just browsed through my (many many) photos, and found these from this Summer. What an amazing day: sunshine, blue skies, and it was warm - the perfect tonic for a cold wintry day like today. When I took these images - it so reminded me of the scene in Lady & the Tramp where they were at Tony's and they share the spaghetti kiss, the laundry was hanging between the houses there too. Do you see what I mean?? Happy Wednesday people.

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography

8 comments:

  1. Que linda essa corda de roupas. Ficou um cenário belíssimo.
    Tenha um ótimo dia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous doll. I so so love when I see places with the laundry hanging outside like this, it is marvellous. It would be fun to live somewhere to do this!! I can barely hang mine outside, by the time I get it all up, the rain starts and I have to run back downstairs to get it all off the line again!! Ha!! Hope you ahve a sweet day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much. How wonderful to go to these places. So beautiful and whimsical. Take care,

    Shauna xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think hanging clothes out to dry is a lost art. I remember my mom, scarf tied under her chin, black corduroy jacket on hanging our clothes outside even in November when it would be so windy and cold. This was one of my chores when I got older.

    Great pictures. Blue skies and warm weather will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the buildings are so pretty! I love to see laundry hung out. HAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy imagination of a laundry day!! Here the weather is not at all laundry suitable - oh my, spring, please come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love laundry....clean clothes...and mindless tasks! Today happens to be laundry day so I will think of you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I remember when you took these! What a lovely day it was! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A