Royal Copenhagen

20/01/2014

A very famous danish company - famous all over the World is Royal Copenhagen the porcelain people. Their flagship store is in the middle of Copenhagen, and their design might be old school porcelain (if there is such a thing) but many people adore it, and would have it if they could afford it. A 12 plate dinner set would set you back a small fortune, so many inherit it, or buy a dish a month:) Here are my favorite picks from their new catalogue. So spring and so pretty.




6 comments:

  1. Hello lovely....Happy Monday! These are all so beautiful...I love the intricate designs. It would be wonderful to have these in my home. Gorgeous. I hope you have a great start to the week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea pot is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, I love porcelain. I've just fallen in love with those beautiful plates above. Love the design.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images of a beautiful brand <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Royal Copenhagen. I'm especially fond of the blue and white porcelain. You are right though, it is so very expensive that even purchasing a piece a month can be expensive. I wish someone in my family had some to pass out! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A