Going to the HIVE?

10/02/2014

Some of you might remember me going to The HIVE blogger conference in Berlin the past 2 years. It was a roller coaster ride of fun networking, cool workshops and inspirational speakers. 

Well have I got news for you! This year the HIVE is coming to my hometown - ÜBER cool Copenhagen on the 17/18th may 2014 , and I have been asked to help out Copenhagen side,  by the Co-founder Yvonne Dewerne. I am crazy excited, and we have worked so hard to bring you the creme de la creme of speakers, workshops and cool sponsors. We have also trawled this capital for a location, and set our hearts on trendy SCANDIC Hotel Sydhavn. So fancy coming to Copenhagen (what's not to love) and meeting awesome bloggers (including me naturally:) get your tickets here. I soo hope to see you all!!
If you reckon you have something to contribute, fancy being a sponsor or host a workshop, you can always contact me or Yvonne on either: anya@thehive-conference.com or yvonne@thehive-conference.com 

14 comments:

  1. Morning Anya! I had been considering attending this event but I am not sure if I will be away with work or not. I would love to come back to Copenhagen again - and see you, of course! :) Hugs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Will, Do let me know about your work commitments - I'd love to see you again - and in Copenhagen - what a hoot :)
      Take care xx

      Delete
  2. oh, I wish I could come. that sounds fantastic. I'm very happy that you are involved in such a great project!!!! happy monday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH try to make it - then we would finally meet - missed each-other so many times already Petra xx :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds awesome doll, I would love to come, though far for me. But, I hope you enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so wonderful, shame it's a bit of a journey... Can't leave my dog and travel, unfortunately. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Natalia - you'd adore Copenhagen - so cool :)

      Delete
  5. Would be fun, though I can´t decide this minute. Have to ponder and check the family calender. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look - I'd love to see you in Copenhagen Tina - not that far for you :)

      Delete
  6. Anya, that is awesome doll! I know you're super excited and what an honor to be a part of it. Have a great time! You're going to meet even more lovely bloggers :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, yes it's great and a fab conference too - shame it's so very far away from you :)

      Delete
  7. Hi lovely and congratulations on the gig! Of course you are the best person for the job! AND we met at The Hive, Berlin:-)

    I think it's a great idea to move it to Copenhagen and of course I will try to attend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must make it - we never managed to catch up in Berlin last time - it would be awesome to see you x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A