Spring walk edition 2 - the pictures the girls took

28/02/2014

Here are some more images from our Spring walk in the city - these are the images the girls took (I cropped a bit - but no editing:)
We came across a huge building site for the new Metro, which were  boarded off. But keeping to the true soul of Copenhagen, even boarded walls are cool. Here they had decorated one of the walls with a whole load of angel wings. My trained eye (you know me I see everything) saw a photo opportunity straight away. So off we went taking pictures of my city angels. Soon we had loads of tourists taking pictures of my girls taking pictures - so much fun indeed. What do you think? Didn't they do well??
Happy weekend everyone, hope the sun shines where you are.

Sorry I took this one - had to be included :)







If you ever come to Copenhagen - do yourself a favor and have a hotdog in one of our city 'pølsevogne' (look above)
It's not gourmet, but it SO is if that makes sense. The epitome of danish fast-food. Do remember to add all the trimmings. 

11 comments:

  1. They did a wonderful job doll...so cute!! Love the pictures. And yes, I would have a hotdog, sounds yummy!! Beautiful surroundings. I hope you have a gorgeous weekend doll & the weather is grand for you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The girls did a wonderful job capturing CPH and their parents <3 Hope your upcoming weekend will be just as sunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat's ears, leopard skirt & angel wings… So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hello, how lovely to see the entire family. You are so glam with those glasses and I love the angel pictures. Next time you have someone to take a pic of yourself right in front of this wall, please:-) Have a relaxing weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, Anya! It is so nice to see everyone! Those angel wings fit them incredibly well, huh? Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely angels! No surprise that the girls are so talented as well. I like to follow you in Copenhagen. It's been such a long time since I visited the city, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job angels! This looks like a fun day and your girls are so photogenic they could be models. I hope you all have a swell weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fina bilder tagna fina flickor. Jag lovar, jag ska köpa mig en korv när jag besöker Köpenhamn :-)

    Ha en fin lördag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and your girls look so cute. i love the angel wings. what a great experience for them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I will taste the hotdog when I will go to Copenhagen next September :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely ADORABLE.. all of it:-)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A