FDB chair update

18/03/2014

Remember when I wrote about when Danish Coop launched the old FDB classic chairs back in the Summer of 2013. Well they were absolutely overwhelmed by the success of the launch, that they sold out almost instantly. I have been waiting like a little kid in a candy store for mine - the iconic J52 by Børge Mogensen, and it was well worth the wait. Beautiful craftsmanship in a real beautiful pale grey. Some might say I have found a new favorite spot in my home. 


Styled and photographed by Anya Jensen

12 comments:

  1. The chair looks beautiful Anya! I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - I also lurve it - so happy it's mine :-)

      Delete
  2. It is on my wish list too, Anya and looks perfect with that mirror and the color palette you have chosen to present! Out of the four chairs, this is the nicest piece in my opinion. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gudy - I love this little corner of my home now :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning, the table reminds me of something my mum had in the house when I was little, I love it!! I also love how they added the mirror with a completely different style to the chair and table, very beautiful. I hope you have a great day doll x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know I bought the little table at the flea market, and spray painted it black - I adore it now, looks so cool and fresh:)

      Delete
  4. The Chair is beautiful and I love it in that grey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I had asked for black (ha ha ) but actually so glad I got it in grey as it is stunning:)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful chair and well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worth the wait Anya and looks absolutely gorgeous in that set up. Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A