IKEA PS 2014

08/03/2014

OHH LA LA Ikea are releasing their new PS 2014 collection in April. The new collection is designed for people on the move! More people live in the cities now than ever, and they live in smaller spaces, and need furniture that can be moved around from space to space. The collection has no beds or sofas, but consist of around 40 pieces with multi functionality.

I am crazy about lots of the stuff already - especially the shelves, the mini greenhouse and that balancing bench. You'll find me in Ikea in April that's for sure.

Happy weekend people, my first week at work went well, LOVED it. Today the sun is shining, the sky is blue and we've just been out for the first ice-cream of the season. Oh yes Spring is near.







16 comments:

  1. Hi Anya,

    Glad to hear your first week of work went well and that you like it. It looks like IKEA has a winning line set for April! I like what I see!

    Enjoy the weekend and your ice-cream...it sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris - it went really well :) And yes I'm loving this collection - so cool and easy to decorate with :)
      Happy Sunday xx

      Delete
  2. IKEA always delivers pretty well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do don't they - LOVE this stuff xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! I´m this kind of persons on the move! I hope this collection arrive to Spain and I´ll be in Ikea on April as well.Loving the greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - hope it arrives in DK too - I'll be there ;-)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful images with great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mini greenhouse is so cute! I also like the ladder-style shelving solutions. Yay, IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that little plant house or herb house. So sweet.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great little herb house - want one ;-)

      Delete
  7. I like the herb house! but i don't see it in US Ikea, hope they offer it here too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A