Mimers Parken

15/03/2014

Another Copenhagen post from me. We have frequented almost every playground in the city, and lots of them are getting too boring for the growing girls. One day we came across this local playground MIMERS PARKEN - and it was climbing galore, with some of the climbing frames reaching upto 5 meters into the air. Scary stuff really, but what did our girls do? Literally went through it like a navy seal on an assault course. I stood underneath ready to catch one if they should fall, but no they loved it, so we go there a lot now. Perfect for bigger spider monkey kids:) We love exploring, it is hyggeligt being together and enjoying each others company. Togetherness is the key for creating hygge.
Happy weekend everyone.





MIMERSPARKEN - TAGENSVEJ -N├śRREBRO 2200 KBH N

13 comments:

  1. I have to say they are fearless! I would be like you...ready to catch them if they needed me to! LOL. Kids never cease to amaze me, they aren't afraid of anything! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are totally fearless those 2, but I have learnt to let them learn and explore. I was the same if I recall :) But of course I am always there to catch them if I can :))

      Delete
  2. I love the first picture!! So fantastic. Looks fun, we have a few parks like that here in San Jose. Have a great week,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great that image isn't it :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool place, I love playgrounds. The first picture is gorgeous. I hope you have a fantastic week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first shot! I feel happy just by looking at it! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These girls were born after Mum and Dad watchinmg Tomb Raider and such so I guess soon the novelty and the childish difficulty of the playgrounds grow old.
    Old or new they picture wonderfully wherever. They're lovely and amazing! You're so blessed...
    How's the new job going?
    Have Fun!
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the job is fab Teresa - and how did you know I loved Angelina in Tomb raider (mostly her - films were boring:))

      Delete
  6. Looks like you're being treated to wonderful spring weather just like here! It's so good to actually take off the jacket for a little while when being in the sun:-) Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's some serious climbing! Look at them go! Anya, that first picture is the coolest pic! HaHaHa You definitely know how to capture a moment. Love it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and love the photography. This weekend has been glorious, more like summer really.
    Hope you guys are having a good week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A