Sofa love

24/03/2014

Happy Monday everyone, hope your weekend was bliss. I realised that it is about 6 years ago since we bought our Sofa - and I seriously need a new one. But sofas are usually very pricey, so I have been keeping the dream to myself, as the one we have is perfectly functional, I have just changed my style. 

So I was in seventh heaven when I came across new danish company SOFA KOMPAGNIET. These guys make the best sofas (and more living room furniture) and at super prices. The Mr. and I have been browsing, and have actually found it difficult to choose. Have a look and see what you think for yourself. 
Hope you have a fab week.





 This is not a sponsored post - I just need a new sofa :)

13 comments:

  1. I like this style of sofas - very neat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina - I really like these too :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the second one!! Happy Monday doll, I hope you have been well & your weekend was grand!! Wish you a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chesterfield -esque - love that one too Kizzy x

      Delete
  3. HaHa! I need a new one too Anya! I love the second one. Wishing you an awesome week Anya.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah amazing how one needs stuff (all the time ha ha)

      Delete
  4. I really like the chair and ottoman. Gorgeous! I like the sofas as well. My favorite is image is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You all love the Chesterfield one - me too it's awesome :)

      Delete
  5. these are great. fab colours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra I'm really into the browns this time around - my sofa is grey now :O)

      Delete
  6. Hello Anya...I love your choices here...the top sofa is my favourite and the winged chair and foot-stool...ooh, perfect!
    Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine - I too adore that chair and footstool :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A