French connection

10/04/2014

Oh la la - French connection are ticking all the right boxes with their SS 2014 collection. Dubbed SOFT Industrial, and Parisian Allure style, I have found quite a few things that I'm ever so fond of. Cool contemporary colours, and the fact that it looks old, but is new. (Usually not my cup of tea though, but here it really works). What do you think?? Too bland and minimal, or pure perfection!!!
Here I'm going potty over the Leather Sling Back Chair and the Roger medium bar stool
Don't even get me started on the Gunmetal Bistro Table - adorable
Being a photographer I'm needing the Black Metal Photographer’s Lamp

8 comments:

  1. Of course you are needing the photographer's lamp Anya./// what a perfect excuse!!!

    I think I'll be needing the convex mirror. Not sure what my excuse is…still thinking of one other than it is super fun. Hope you are enjoying a glimpse, at least, of spring. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Virginia - I'm needing me most of these things actually :-)

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful - the lights and the lamp are especially gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distressed walls. Those chairs are beautiful!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like this fisheye mirror, I am fascinated by them, haha. It would go in a lot of different settings as well, gorgeous. Love these room looks :) Happy Friday doll, I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! It is a bit sparse but the finishes are great. I also live the mirror and the bookshelves against the wall. This place has great style.

    Have a great weekend, Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning, I particularly like the wall treatment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A