The Drop Chair

25/04/2014

One of my favourite designer chairs - The Drop chair - designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958, is now being relaunched by Fritz Hansen. The lovely chair was made for the the legendary Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. The Drop was originally produced along with the Swan and the Egg but in a very limited number exclusively for the hotel. 
I am ever son fond of this quirky little chair, and I'm pleased to see a cool variety of colours. What do you think? Do you LOVE it like I do? Happy weekend everyone!










8 comments:

  1. Their so cute, I'd like a blue and a pink one :)) So sweet. I love them. I hope you have a marvellous weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll, I'd take them all - preferably lined up like the 1st pic :)

      Delete
  2. I love this chair. I havent seen it before but its aweson. Thank you for sharing♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it go lost for many years - and now they decided to produce it- Arne jacobsen was a genius xx

      Delete
  3. I really like the whole family, standing there by the wall, all looking so good and sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too sweets, Happy weekend Natalia x

      Delete
  4. I'd take some of those... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A