TWIN table - By Lassen

06/04/2014

Oh I am forever a huge fan of the clever people at By Lassen. The newest member of the By Lassen family, is the cute TWIN table. Looking a lot like the famous KUBUS candle holder just in a table! The most innovative thing about Twin is that you can turn the tabletop around, for a completely different look. G.e.n.i.u.s if you ask me. The table comes in a copper/black ash OR oak/white laminat combo. It's really 2 tables for the price of 1. I'm a huge fan, and would defo go for the copper/black ash combo. What do you think. Isn't it just fab? Happy {almost} Monday everyone.

The TWIN table retails at 1999 DKK / 370 $ / 279 €




20 comments:

  1. I fall in love with them this februari in Stockholm :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that Desiree - so cute :)

      Delete
  2. I love those kind of tables! You can always arrange them different kind of ways.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and they're so cool and contemporary x

      Delete
  3. beautiful. I'd take some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Endnu et lækkert produkt fra ByLassen :) Ha' en god uge, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked them in facebook and since then has being a love and appreciation story... their pieces allow rooms, objects and people "speak" for itself, if you know what I mean. They're striking, innovative but without stealing the show.
    Enjoy your week, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant company and story. The young team they have now are great too - so sweet :-)

      Delete
  6. Those are really cute, they look like they almost are part of the floor in a way. I like them!! Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kizzy, and yes they do look part of the floor, perhaps it's the fine lines - like the Kubus candleholder

      Delete
  7. Oh, these tables are gorgeous. I love the simplicity and how the contrast against the light background. I hope you've had a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole and yes weekend was great :)

      Delete
  8. Very stylish, Anya...I can see why you're a fan...have a lovely week ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the copper topped table. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really great. So funny, the white one looks rather boring. The copper and black are stunning. Thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree I'd have the black & copper one for sure Tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A