Vases galore

22/04/2014

Spring has Sprung, and I love to bring a bit of the outside inside - and the best way to do that is fresh flowers in cool vases. Housedoctor has an amazing selection, so if you need a vase you know where to go. Hope you had a marvellous few day off for Easter. Have a great week!
Cool metals - adds a bit of glamour to your home
 Glass vases are hot right now
 Ceramic  are beautiful - you can also try and find some on the flea market
  Add ambience to a corner with more vases in a similar style
 Ceramic pieces make for a cool tableaux
Get the table set with beautiful blooms and beautiful vases

12 comments:

  1. I´m very fond of glass vases - especially in green and turqouise! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - turquoise glass is something special I think :)

      Delete
  2. Very inspiring! Love the pop of orange x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ceramic ones, especially in the last image. I think I just like the way they look handmade and aren't completely straight :-) Hope you've had a lovely Easter xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole I had a fab Easter - hope you enjoyed yours :)

      Delete
  4. I really, really like the 4th image! I think it's about the shades of green and the glass - I LOVE glass (everything) :)
    Have a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool vases. I love seeing them in a grouping with different kinds of flowers. Of course, I love the blue ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might love those ones Kris :-)

      Delete
  6. these are stunning. especially the last few pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra - hope you're well my friend :))

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A