WEGNER 100

11/04/2014

One of our (Danish) design icons would have turned 100 years on the 2nd April 2014. HANS J. WEGNER  is (and was) one of the true Masters of his time. 

To celebrate his life and his iconic works - Design Museum Denmark hosts an exhibition where you can see his work on display. The exhibition called:  WEGNER - BARE EEN GOD STOL ('WEGNER - just one good chair' ) will run from 3rd April - 2nd November 2014.

Mr. Wegner was a true Master and his work is still insanely cool, trendy and very popular. Real design lasts forever. I'll let these images do the talking.

Happy Happy weekend folks.


images via BoBedre & Carl Hansen




8 comments:

  1. I'd love this chair in the last photo, that looks awesome!! What a fantastic design :))) Happy Friday doll, I hope you & the family have a wonderful weekend & the weather is sunny too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic never dies! This is a real icon and I love it! Happy weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a talent. Every piece is beautiful. Wish I could go to see the exhibition.
    Happy weekend lovely from a sunny London! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chairs and "sofa chair" are so awesome! What a talent!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true - good design is timeless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real design certainly does last forever, Anya..wishing you a very happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design indeed, I´ve always liked danish design. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A