Livingroom update

26/05/2014

We have had (for what seems like forever) the {usual} white base in our living room, with minimalist Scandinavian style furniture to match. Well it looked good, but I was bored of it.  The new collaboration with Swedish artist Lotta Olsson - called Lottas Träd - was right up my street, and because it is adhesive, you just pop it on the wall, no wallpaper paste needed!!

It was easy to say the least! Those of you who know me, also know that I can do very simply DIY's, and even they come out somewhat basic. But this was perfect. And the results are fantastic. My living room is completely transformed into something rather cool and current. And the best thing about it, is it won't destroy your wall. You just stick it up, and peel it off. Voilá!!!

Chair: Ikea PS 2012 
Vase: Grass Vase by Claydies
BigBen: Paul Smith
EiffelTowers: Paris
Staue Of Liberty: NYC

Anya Jensen photography

Anya Jensen photography


Styling & Photography Anya Jensen

This is a sponsored post for Photowall.Se. I received one wallpaper - my choice. The opinions are mine entirely!

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous styling (love the Paris/ NYC/ London thing) on the little black side table - which is itself gorgeous too. Am a big fan of wallpaper for extending the depth of a room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia . I thought the little city icons went really well with the colours :)

      Delete
  2. Hiya lovely, this looks really gorgeous. I quite like this wallpaper myself, really lush!! And Ilike that it's easy to put up and take down too, perfect!! Happy Monday doll, I hope you have a great week ahead :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it - have tried the old fashioned variety and it takes ages, is really messy and the results can differ. This stuff is like wallstickers - just in strips :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous effect and change of interior styling! Love it Anya! And we are both the same: I am very, very basic when it comes to DIY or any household works:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Igor and yes I love pottering around changing stuff, but I leave the real DIY's to the people who know how :)

      Delete
  4. I really like the looks of that wallpaper and what you did to change things up a bit. It's nice to add a bit of color to walls because it does become boring to have neutral colored walls in every room. This wallpaper sounds so easy to apply, I haven't tried putting up wallpaper but husband has and it was quite the job...he wasn't a happy camper when all was said and done but he did a fantastic job!! I'm afraid my wallpaper job would look like the very old episode of I Love Lucy where she tried to apply wallpaper and papered over the windows and doors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha yes real wallpaper can be messy. I am always worried if it destroys the plastering and the wall when you take it down. That's why this stuff is awesome xx

      Delete
  5. Yes, I love it! You've gone for the total contrast her, from white to black. Great choice. xx PD: Hope you are recovered by now from your NY trip...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know - I loved the wallpaper so much and though I'd give it a go in black (it comes in white too) and I adore it - it's FAB xx

      Delete
  6. It's looks awesome Anya! I love the print and it goes so well with your furniture.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - the little table is new, I love how well the times go together x

      Delete
  7. Love** Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! Love the result and also adore the idea of no-glue wall paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. Keep it up. It is wonderful information for me. Please visit https://goo.gl/kJieen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A