Modenus BlogTour NYC - 2014

01/05/2014

A little while ago an email popped into my mailbox telling me I had been invited to the Big Apple as part of the Modenus BlogTour New York. I have been VERY excited, and I have been dying to share  the news with you: I'm flying to New York on the 15th May for 5 days, where I will be meeting with many fantastic fellow bloggers, visiting the International Contemporary Furniture Fair and Wanted design. Naturally we will also be exploring all the (design) sights, as well as having the times of our lives. Those of you who know me, also know that I'm already visualising all the amazing pictures I'll have to take. So do remember to watch this space - as I will be sharing literally everything there is to know about New York. YAY!

Design by Laura Lünenbürger


You can follow my adventures on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook and the rest of the BlogTour here.







13 comments:

  1. How exciting Anya,I look forward to seeing all your beautiful photos and hopefully you will have some tips for my trip in August x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tania - I am totally excited myself - I have never been to NY before :)
      Happy weekend and I'll be sharing lots so watch this space,
      Ax

      Delete
  2. wow, that's great news. I'm so happy for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so awesome doll, wonderful news. I hope you enjoy yourself, very well deserved. I love NY!! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kizzy - if you have any tips on NYC - do let me know X

      Delete
  4. How wonderful! You will love New York. Husband and I spent a weekend there several years ago and saw the sights, a play, and did some shopping. It was a fun trip. I will be sure to follow along so I won't miss your gorgeous picture taking.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris - It will be great - I have never been to NY before - so exciting x

      Delete
  5. Carole is going to! Hope you ladies have a great time! Blog about it! Can't wait to hear.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Carole and I will have a BALL in NYC - can't wait :)
      Ax

      Delete
  6. Such an exciting adventure, dear Anya! Really, have GREAT time there!
    I absolutely love your new blog layout!
    And have a lovely weekend - they finally promise warmer days at ours, hope you have great weather too! :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEJ ANJA, det er sgu da for VILDT mand! Hurra og tillykke, sikken bedrift og gid jeg skulle med. Glæder mig til at høre, hvad du får ud af turen, bringer med dig hjem - både i kufferten og på kamerarullen. Det bliver da et kæmpe HIT :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A