Watertower crazy

28/05/2014

As you know - I have a penchant for the industrial - mixed with a bit of antique & old school derelict, so one of the things I had looked forward to the most about visiting NYC with #BlogTourNYC was the Watertowers.  Well I was in luck, because these amazing structures are there in abundance. So this here my friends is a tour of NYC looking UP - and not at the amazing Skyscrapers (another post so watch this space).  Funnily though, all my amazing fellow blogger friends, developed a craze for these too, and there were shout-outs every time we came across a Watertower just so I didn't miss it. Thanks everyone - aren't they adorable :)

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography



8 comments:

  1. So many details to look at! Wonderful photos, Anya! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I do love NY!! I stayed here in my teens and it was like living on another planet coming from my little town in the state of Michigan, haha!! Am glad you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE THE PICTURES!!! Ahhhh, I can't wait for the day I go to nyc, I love city life, I love the history the city carries with it's old buildings, I think it's so beautiful, the city and the buildings, the life it brings, ALWAYS makes my heart beat so fast! ♥ it's love :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool images from a very cool city - glad you had a blast in NYC with the design blogger crowd!! Happy hump day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the rest of my life I will think of you each and every time I see a water tower! So much fun we had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa Anya! You caught them! Great shots!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are forever tied to the water towers of New York...and to being on #abridgetoofar. It was wonderful to meet you, see your work and learn about your country. I look forward to crossing paths again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya doll, Good Morning!! I just saw your comment about the camera...the one I just bought is the red Nikon D5300 Digital SLR with the 18-55mm VR II compact lense kit. It's so awesome, haha. Much better than my old one that had taken a few knocks on my photography adventures, so this is much better!! My husband can use it for the photography he does and I can use it for the photography I do :))) I hope you are having a sweet day so far!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A