White on white

18/06/2014

If I had a Swedish Summerhouse - it would look something like this. I might go all girly, with a white palette and quirky flea market finds here and there. This to me looks like my Summers when I was a kid, just a bit whiter and a bit more styled. Does people have Summer residences where you live? Here a lot of people do, and spend weekends and bank holidays there throughout the year. I would love a summer residence - but perhaps I'd purchase one abroad where we could be sure of the weather:)
via Stadshem












7 comments:

  1. Perfect summer house, I love it. The garden is stunning. Love all the white and windows for a summer getaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtakingly gorgeous Anya! HaHa The rich people have Summer homes in the States :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything, this lovely home is cozy and charming
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful and definitely summery, I would have to throw a little black and grey into it though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Anya...I'm moving in ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, lovely in photos but too starck and naked for me to live in:-)) Hope you're having some sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been gone awhile, lucky for me this latest post is very similar to my tastes. But, I did get caught up on all of the posts and I am so impressed with your photography. Always thinking of you especially when I am taking photos. Love,

    Shauna xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A