Holiday snaps

01/08/2014

Hello everyone, We are back again from 12 days in Provence. The place is absolutely amazing and we were lucky to stay in 3 very cool places (I'll show you more soon). The holiday was great, but also a bit strange (due to me being in hospital a week before with appendicitis) but everything worked out in the end. I was more tired than usually, but still had time to fit in swimming, shopping, Brocante, markets, lots of amazing food, and spending time with the family. I'll return to my usual antics soon, and I will visit you all as soon as I can. HAPPY HAPPY weekend everyone.
Audrey posing in Saint Paul de Vence
My ideal artshop in Grasse
 Work in progress in Nice
The Beach at Nice

3 comments:

  1. welcome back. can't wait to see all your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anya! So sorry you were I'll right before your trip. Hope you're doing better. It is absolutely lovely and your pictures reflect the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's my home form home... Audrey in that dress.... magical. Glad you had a great time and are feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A