Keeping it clean

22/08/2014

Another fine example on how you can keep it clean, with a few colours and a white base, and still making your place interesting by adding cool art, designer furniture, antiques and artefacts picked up on your travels. Here we have lots of Moroccan influences, - mixed with the awesome wooden beams and all the light coming throughout the windows. This Copenhagen apartment is great - and I am a huge fan of the eclectic mix, and their lovely designer furniture. 
Via Femina







HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely space, a little sparse for me and in need of more colour, but I love the light it gets, so wonderful. I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought you'd prefer a bit of colour dearest Kizzy :)

      Delete
  2. That bedroom is cool! I love the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anya,

    Cool space! I love the floors, beams and the bedroom of this light and airy looking apartment.

    I guess the weather is cooling off there...unfortunately for us it is not :-(. I am so looking forward to some cooler weather and some rain!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is absolutely pouring down - so I'd gladly swap .)

      Delete
  4. Happy Weekend Anya...love, love, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A