Pale & Interesting

04/08/2014

An absolute clean fresh home in Denmark. The palette is kept white with only natural elements like wood, ceramics and textiles to break it up. I really like this home, and find it very relaxing and tranquil. Only concern would be tiny little chocolate covered hands everywhere:) What do you think? Loving the clean lines, or much in need of a splash from the rainbow? Happy Monday everyone, back to work today -Our Summer holidays are officially over- boohoo.
via Femina
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Anya!!!!!!!! I didn't realize you had appendicitis! I'm so sorry. But, it seems you got well enough to go to Nice. Thank goodness!! I love all of the posts! I would love to see more of Nice. I'm sure you got some great photos. I love the photos of the girls. You capture them so well.

    I too took a break from blogging. We have just been so busy with summer, but I am back and have tons to post!! Hope to hear from you! Love,

    Shauna xoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it came and I got very ill, but better now happily :)) Good to have you back - happy weekend,
      Axx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan - I really like it too :)

      Delete
  3. It's very pretty! Love the hints of beige & brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pale has never been so beautiful! Love the collection of ceramics and wooden pieces in this home! So inspiring! Have a happy weekend my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like those elements too - happy weekend Igor xx

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful and as a lover of all things pale find myself quite smitten with this space. I agree with Igor, pale has never been so beautiful! The baskets are my favorite-so functional and organic at the same time. This post lent me a few ideas so thank you for sharing! Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Jocelyn - happy weekend xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A