The places you should go...

14/08/2014

Here is a sneak peek into a new feature on the blog, where I'll be sharing the places I recommend to go with/ or without children. It could be anywhere. You'll love it:)

Today I'd like to share the most amazing Park & leisure area in Nice - Cote D'azur in France. We had an amazing 12 days there this Summer, and this newly built leisure area is called Promenade du Paillon, and it is amazing.

We walked through the “water mirror” attraction but because it is fountains squirting out water or mist -  be warned or you might end up soaked. The kids LOVED it - and we brought swimsuits and towels.

Further down is an amazing play area - with climbing frames for kids all ages, shaped like animals or ships. Absolutely great. 

For us - this was the most idyllic and beautiful place for kids and adults alike, and I would thoroughly recommend taking the walk  from the beach through to the other end, not forgetting the amazing sculptures and artwork everywhere.
Anya Jensen Photography / Promenade du Paillon

Anya Jensen Photography / Promenade du Paillon

Anya Jensen Photography / Promenade du Paillon






8 comments:

  1. I think when kids are well educated and raised you can take them anywhere... as long as they're of age to appreciate, enjoy and make memories.
    I always took, and take, mine everywhere. They're starting to reciprocate by taking their forever-teen mother where she would enjoy herself - best time of my life if I may say so myself ahahahah
    This place is amazing. And in Spain there are several that have that "soaking" concept and on hot days it's pretty fun and nice.
    You must all feel very energized. Happy and Relaxed Times do that on you.
    Enjoy!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa, these two have been to many places already, and they love exploring just as much as their (teenage:)) Mama too. Happy weekend sweets,
      Axx

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful, my girls would love this completely!! So cool and I like this as a new feature doll :)) I hope you have a marvellous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know it was great - so cool, and made with special tiles so it wasn't slippery:)
      Axx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous post and pictures, I'd love to take my nieces!

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabulous activities for the kids and i love those fountains! Very nice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Anya! When we visited in October last year, the opening of the Promenade was scheduled for the week after, so I'm happy to see that it looks great! And that they included some art in the area as well. I love the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art just at the end of the Promenade, the exhibitions are always surprising and the view from the top roof is gorgeous. Happy Back to School for the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A