Copenhagen Botanical Gardens

01/09/2014

We had a day off together the girls and I - and as you all know, we love exploring. We went to the Botanical Gardens in Copenhagen, a place of beauty, tranquility and naturally a lot of the green stuff. The girls were delighted, the weather was delightful, and I had the best time  hanging with my girls. 

Anya Jensen Photography
The palm house, the small pond (and Holly)
Anya Jensen Photography
 Inside the palm house - very humid
Anya Jensen Photography
The humidity in here was so intense it steamed up the lens - I LOVE the result!
Anya Jensen Photography
Smelling the flowers - great for portraits
Anya Jensen Photography
Zooming in on the beautiful Lilypads

I am delighted that I got to spend such an amazing day with my girls. We had one of the most hyggelige days I remember.

12 comments:

  1. What an amazing place, I love these sort of places, beautiful :)))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kizzy - I really love the botanical gardens - always so beautiful there :))

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I also went to the botanical garden in my place last week. I love the tranquility and being surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. Still need to blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll be looking for your post then :))
      Ax

      Delete
  3. Wow, great lens!! And of course, great photos of your girls. Looks like an amazing place.
    Happy new week, sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina - I really like then lens :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. great pics. I love botanical gardens :) happy tuesday xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra - happy day to you too :))

      Delete
  5. Your new lens did a beautiful job Anya! Glorious pictures and your girls had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes didn't it - we were a good team the lens and I :-)
      Thanks Kim and have a fab day
      x

      Delete
  6. I am in awe of all these images....especially the light filled one! Your girls are precious and you capture them both so well. Wishing you a wonderful weekend sweetheart! Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, the girls are getting so BIG! I adore gardens and this one looks like it would be great to visit. I never tire of looking at flowers, ferns and nature. I'm always on the hunt for feathers, and odds bits and bobs of nature to bring inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A