Menu - yes please

29/09/2014

Menu used to be a little bit like stuff your parents would have at home. Well let me tell you, that has totally changed. When I went to Design Trade this year, I was astounded - to say the least, to find their new collection of really cool beautiful designed pieces. Here are a few pastel hues that I'd be more than happy to take home - they call their style Soft minimalism, I couldn't agree more:


 Bottle grinder nude
 Chunk of concrete
 wire bin copper 
 yeh wall table

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely - I´m a succer for anything with soft shapes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these hues as well, so calming i think, and beautiful. Happy Monday Tina x

      Delete
  2. These are really nice. I like the wall table and the candle holders, those are different!! They could easily be mixed in with different settings and looks. Gorgeous. Happy Monday doll, I hope you have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candle holders are great aren't they :))

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure what to make of the colours but I do like the designs... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think they were you're kinda colour look either :-)

      Delete
  4. Pretty pastel hues...seem to be my favourite at the moment...certainly in the clothes department ;)
    Have a lovely week, Anya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pastel hues seem to be my favourite at the moment...especially in the clothes department ;)
    Have a lovely week, Anya xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pastels are everywhere, but not bright pastels more like douce hues - pretty cool right ?

      Delete
  6. I am always smitten by their collection - very sleek and Scandinavian. I have that chunky marble candleholder at home - it was a great Xmas present:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A