Beautiful moods

01/10/2014

This place is absolutely stunning, and I love the white tiles throughout. I think my favourite room here could be the kitchen, but then again the bathroom is pretty fabulous too. What do you think of this space? Very you - or I need some more colour please? Just have a look at the styling throughout, so simple yet so perfect. I adore this place. Happy Wednesday everyone!


 


Sensationally shot  by Petra Bindel and styled by Emma Persson Lagerberg.
via Nordic Design

11 comments:

  1. Love love, the light that floods in here. The kitchen is so lovely, I like the space :)) Happy day to you doll x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too Kizzy - I adore the kitchen :))

      Delete
  2. It looks lovely, I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kitchen! I might have gone with a cream instead of the white for the tiles. Just to warm it up a bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I see your point - but I'd still prefer the whites :))

      Delete
  4. Of course it desperately needs somr colour, BUT I do love it. Great find.
    Have a great weekend sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - you could always add colourful accessories :))

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A