Dyrehaven

13/10/2014

We have the most amazing old nature park 10 minutes drive from where we live. It is called Dyrehaven and it means The Deer garden. It's a bit bigger than your average garden, and it has deer in all shapes and sizes. We went to see them, and headed for the area where they are known to graze. We weren't disappointed, but they were a bit too far away to get great pictures. So we will go back soon, and hopefully I'll get some decent shots. In the meantime, please enjoy one of Copenhagens most beautiful non tourist attractions.

Dyrehaven by Anya Jensen photography

Dyrehaven by Anya Jensen photography

Dyrehaven by Anya Jensen photography

Dyrehaven by Anya Jensen photography

Dyrehaven by Anya Jensen photography

Jægersborg Dyrehave
Happy Monday everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Anya! You are so lucky to live near such a fabulous place. My first experience with deer close up has been since I've stayed here in Ohio. They cross the roads and such. They're so beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - the deer park has over 1200 deer - they are majestic the big ones :) Happy wednesday xx

      Delete
  2. looks lovely. I went to a park like this with a friend and her son a few months ago. it's wonderful for kids, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids love exploring - so this place is huge and great for that. I used to come there all the time as a kid myself :))

      Delete
  3. The most precious pictures ever. Love,

    Shauna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are precious pictures doll, love the ones out in the field....stunning. I hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - hope you're better :)

      Delete
  5. So cute that your girls wear matching mini ponchos while exploring the Dyrehaven! And I love that Holly is still wearing her glasses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A