H&M all for children collection 2014

10/10/2014

Ohh I have been waiting for this one, as I adore H&M and their All for Children collections. This year I must say though, that it is very different from the previous years, and a lot less theatrical. The look is woodland creatures, and we have been invited into a forest of cool and quirky clothes.  I adore the new collection. and I found it difficult to limit myself so here are a few of my favourite picks:
H&M all for children 2014





H&M all for children 2014



H&M all for children 2014

H&M all for children 2014

H&M all for children 2014

H&M all for children 2014

H&M all for children 2014
The exclusive and FAB  ‘All for Children’ collection will be available in selected H&M stores starting from the 30th of October. Will you be getting any for your kids??

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I love H&M and that one picture with the kid lying down with the white hoody on is cracking me up!!! So cute!! I want all of the sweaters and vests that follow the photos. Too cute, all of it. Love,

    Shauna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo precious. I always love H&M for children, I rather shop in that section that my own. It's always so cute and I like how they have clothes that are just right for children, not ones trying to make them look older or whatever, just fun and sweet clothes that children love to wear. I want one of these fluffy faux fur hats myself, haha :) Happy Friday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always waiting for you to bring the awesome H&M Colections. So glad to see them investing in fantasy and whimsy for the little ones. In love with their collection.
    Thank you for sharing, Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They come out with the best collections for Fall. So cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A