Stylish

06/10/2014

I am very very fond of this amazing home in Copenhagen. I adore the dark colours, and the wide spaces. Also notice the cool art in the lounge - simple but adds great effect. The herringbone floors look so stunning combined with the ethnic influences and that chair. What do you think of this place? Your thing or to much like a gallery?? We have had a marvellous weekend, celebrating Holly's 6th Birthday twice :) Hope you all have a marvellous week ahead. 
Elle decor via frenchbydesign

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful place, love the dark floors :)) Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore it. So perfect! I'd move in in a heartbeat. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A manly decor home I could live with...
    The house has lovely details and those ceilings are a weakness.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fabulous. great find. as always. and happy bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dark and light combined here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one gorgeous space!
    The herringbone floor is to die for.
    All rather dark. but i would soon bring in some coloursplash!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the color comes through their furniture.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A