Calendar 2015

24/11/2014

As another year has flown by, (already) I have been searching for a new (wall) calendar for 2015. With 2 kids and their  busy busy schedules (who is the taxi I might add) I really need a calendar to keep track - as well as my iPhone. So rather than the usual run of the mill - drab and boring calendar, I fancy looking at something cool on my wall. Artist calendars are the new black if you ask me - here are a few I'd love to hang on my wall.


Cool Scandinavian artists collaborate in this one from Nordic Design Collective 
Beautiful simple calendar in real leather from by Wirth 
 Adorable quirky illustrated calendar by Bob Noon
Blue blue I love you - by essensen 
Very Danish design - with danish designers @ Designfund

14 comments:

  1. ugh, can't believe we're almost in 2015... lovely collection tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither - this year has flown by :) And thanks love all of these myself :)

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful...strange how fast the year went, but I'm excited for the new one ;))) Have a lovely week doll x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the years sly by now a days - never ran these fast when I was younger :) Ax

      Delete
  3. Nice selection, Anya! I just hung (a part of) my new Diptyque x Papier Tigre wall calendar and really love it. It's huge, although maybe more like a birthday calendar than a taxi-schedule ;) Which one will you use yourself? Any of these? Enjoy the last month of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith - have to look your one up, sounds like a great one too. I am contemplating the first one - but it seems it has already sold out, so then #3 from Bob Noon - love their quirky universe :-)

      Delete
  4. I was wondering the same thing as Judith, which one are you getting?
    Loved the selection even if I always go with the free ones in magazines ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see below - answered the wrong post :)

      Delete
  5. Free ones in magazines - which magazines :-) I'd like me one of those xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I have to do next week Anya! I have to have a calendar to stay on track. HaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - and reminders on my phone too ;-)

      Delete
  7. Very nice selection. It's so hard to make a choice and live with it for 12 months. I want them all.
    Happy greetings from London xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true - and why I have chosen these as they are cool and worth hanging on the wall .))

      Delete
  8. I bought one from Spanish illustrator Marina Guiu and I love it. It's a nice way of supporting artists too, it's the perfect season for it! G, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A