Perfect

10/11/2014


When I came across the Beverly Hills Penthouse belonging to Lauren Conrad, I must admit my heart skipped a few beats. I absolutely adore this place, and it ticks pretty much all the boxes for me. No Scandinavian minimalism here, but an incredibly cool and functional (might I add pricey) place.  
I still have a bad cold, and feel somewhat washed out. Happy Monday everyone, hope you have a fab start to the week.

 Hello Brick wall I think I love you
 Spiral staircase from heaven
 A dark and opulent corner - the Bar area
 Metro tiles, amazing shelves, cool sink, what's NOT to love?
 A sunny spot for breakfast
 Freestanding Tub and your own vanity table and Diva lights
I rest my case - it's just FAB

Via INSTYLE PHOTOGRAPHED BY DOUGLAS FRIEDMAN/STYLED BY ANN CARUSO

12 comments:

  1. I love it too. The kitchen is awesome. Hoping you feel better soon. Love,

    Shauna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning place, love the pops of colour here and there. Hope you are feeling better doll, take good care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - and no sorry I'm still struggling with the flu :)

      Delete
  3. WOW. I've just closed the window to that home ahahaha :)
    I love when this happens. They said it was Pinterest worthy but I think it is so much more than that... This is the kind of color I could like with, you know?
    But then that brick wall and the stairs would sell the home for me even if it didn't have a piece of furniture :)
    Hope you're feeling better,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love this place - also because it's not too precious if you know what I mean -FAB xx

      Delete
  4. I am loving her yellow breakfast nook and vanity in her bathroom. So cool.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love having my breakfast there - so pretty x

      Delete
  5. Soo beautiful! I love the metro tiles in the kitschen!
    Www.mygenerouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly beautiful. EVERYTHING except maybe the brick wall is just FAB FAB FAB! Shall we move in together??
    Hope you're feeling better real soon lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'll take you up on that offer - always fancied moving back to the UK and if the place looked anything like this - count me in :-))

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A