Pixelade

28/11/2014

A couple of weeks ago I took the girls to an exhibition in Nikolai Kunsthal - a art gallery space in one of our beautiful old churches in Copenhagen. The exhibition was about pixels, and how those tiny little squares build up pictures as we see them. It was fun seeing the girls climb around and play with squares, neon light and random bricks. Happy weekend everyone, hope you have fun planned.



PS: the pictures are unedited, and possibly pixelated and rather grainy, as I wanted to see what they would look like - just to make you see what the exhibition was all about :))

4 comments:

  1. I bet they had fun! Such a cool exhibit!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for an exhibition! You have the cutest girls Anya. Big hugs to you xx Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun, my girls would have loved it too :)) Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A