Small but sweet

03/11/2014

In the cities, people tend to live in smaller spaces, and today everyone are very good at trying to make the best of their space, by optimising every single nook and cranny. This apartment is 45 square meters, but with clever tricks and ideas, the space seems much larger. I love how they have utilised the space, and it seems a lot larger than it is. What do you think? Are you fond of small living, or do you need your space.
HAPPY Monday folks, it's raining leaves here, and I mean raining :)
 Gorgeous colourful kitchen
Clever storage for wine and tableware under the breakfast bar
 A look to the living area and the breakfast bar
Beautiful white brick wall with eye-catching art
 Bedroom built up, and encompassing drawers for storage
The curtains gives the bedroom area some privacy
 Small but sweet balcony
 OMGosh I am in love with the crossword puzzle on the wall


11 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed with how the small space was managed to look very spacious. It's also so uncluttered. As much as I love the arrangement here though, I still prefer space if I can afford it. I can handle the above if I were living alone. With a partner who's not as organised as me, it can be a nightmare. That said, we are looking for a bigger space. Hopefully, by next year. Have a lovely weekend :)

    Chinwags and Tittle-Tattles
    msmadge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I meant, have a lovely week. It's a Monday, back to work, and I'm obviously thinking of the weekend already. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely...I like that everything has it's own place. I don't like clutter in small spaces. This is really wonderful. I hope oyu have a marvellous new week my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet...my daughter would love this...she calls here little rental in Hampstead a 'shoebox' she'd adore this!!
    Hope all good with you, Anya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite posts on design. I love this so much. The bed nook, the tile in the bathroom, it's all so perfect. Love,

    Shauna

    PS. I referenced you in my latest post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love the way they maximize their space. Love that bathroom with the Scrabble tiles :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic. especially all the graphics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean. I have a small abode (not this small) but every inch is utilised. I think this is one for our friend Igor xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Small but sweet. And Fun. So much fun so you never fill closed in and always have occasions to smile and enjoy.
    A winner all in all.
    And now this is small. I hate when magazines are moaning about small spaces in a 145 sq mt house. That's not small. A nice average probably but not small. Yours is small but so much more fun this way.
    Love! Thank you for sharing,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello lovely! So nice to be back here again-sorry for being a stranger. Going to see what I've missed! There's something so special about small safe living-done well-more creative and interesting when you see how clever people can be! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A