Born collector

08/12/2014

Those of you who know me, also know that I love a good flea market, and that I am always on the lookout for cool and quirky stuff when I travel. Today I'll share the stunning work of Swedish photographer Anna Malmberg, stylist Emma Wallmén and their collaboration with the interior company Born collector. Their products are intended for people and their love of preloved, pre-used items. It's a mix of old Scandinavian & French antiques, and treasures collected all over the world, reused, up cycled, and made into new furniture, but with the worn edge. Great for us and even better for the environment.

The things they have found and they way it's styled it right up my street, and I adore all of the items. Are you a born collector, do you prefer newer stuff, or are you happy mixing it up a bit?

Happy Monday everyone!!







17 comments:

  1. Interesting brand - thanks for the intro, Anya! I am a collector myself, I like to thrift and find vintage items that I usually combine with new stuff in my home. I like a good and balanced mix of new pieces and vintage finds. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a great brand isn't it :) And I too mix it up a bit - happy day my friend xx

      Delete
  2. love the mood! so nostalgic and retrò...great!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic. and great colour scheme. happy monday xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the colours too - muted and cool. x

      Delete
  4. How very gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing sweetie. Hope it's not too cold in Copenhagen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mild for the season to be honest, but I still find it cold ha ha ;-)

      Delete
  5. oh wow! a lot of distressed furniture. neat!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these Anya...I hope your christmas shopping is going well ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Christmas shopping is going well thanks Catherine x

      Delete
  7. These are gorgeous pieces, love the distressed furniture :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love this Anya! A gorgeous collection with impeccable styling to match. I'm a mixer! Big hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A