Royal smushi café

15/12/2014

If you ever visit Copenhagen, I would thoroughly recommend a visit to the Royal Smushi Café. The café is one of the prettiest places in town, and the coffee is great too. For lunch they serve the famous Danish 'Smørrebrød' (open-sandwiches) in bite sized bits of delight. And the best part is that pretty much all the ornaments and decorations are for sale too. Happy Monday lovely people, only 4 more days and then it's the holidays ...... 
Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography


+45 33 12 11 22, info@royalsmushicafe.dk. 
Opening hours: Mon- Sat 10-19, Sunday 10-18

8 comments:

  1. A must-visit place in Copenhagen indeed! Every time I was in Copenhagen I went at least once to the Royal Smushi Café:-) Happy new week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fab Igor, the decorations are always spor on 😊

      Delete
  2. Looks sweet ;-)

    kind regards,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie . it is very cute and whimsical .)

      Delete
  3. This looks sooooo good :)) I want to go here :))) Marvellous my dear...I hope you are well & have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever come to CPH I'll take you there myself ;-)

      Delete
  4. i love that mug and gingerbread house!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH the mug was beautiful - (and might I add rather pricey:)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A