The golden hour

04/01/2015

Those of you who read my blog, know I am a huge fan of natural light, and capturing the moments where the sun is at its most beautiful. We have many interesting places in our area, and this particular place holds a space in my heart as it is both raw, gritty but somewhat poetic at the same time - it has that Urban cool vibe.

Happy Sunday everyone, tomorrow we are back in the mix after an astonishing 16 days off. We all feel refreshed and relaxed (me somewhat bored too ha ha) 







11 comments:

  1. Beautiful light photos!!! So lovely and soft! <3

    http://pienilintu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Especially in our countries - so dark during the winter

      Delete
  3. Oh that light is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light is wonderful, so gorgeous :) Happy New Year my dear...I hope it's a wonderful one for you. We are back at it today, which has been quiet so far, thankfully. Everyone was getting a little bored too. Ha. Have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we're we - back to school for the girls after 16 days off - we had fun though xx

      Delete
  5. I love to see the little girl picture among all that solitude and coldness that the other pictures suggest. The gold shines brighter in her picture.
    Boring days are good to recover ahahah
    Happy New Year, Gorgeous Anya!
    Love,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cold here, but A lot milder than usual - buut it can all change very rapidly i know from previous Year x

      Delete
  6. Beautifully captured Anya!
    Enjoy the first week of January ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A