Happy Monday

09/02/2015

After a very long week with everyone sick - including myself - I am more than delighted to send the children to Fastelavn celebrations* and have a few hours to myself with a coffee. Even though this Winter has been very mild for Denmark, it has been a tough one for me, mainly because it seems I am picking up every single bug since the burst appendix last year. If there is such a thing as a bad immune system, I thing I might have that, so if you have any advice on how to get better I'd be really happy to hear from you.

Anyways on a more merry note, I stumbled across the Zara Home 2015 SS Lookbook, and I must say it is an explosion of lush colours, flowers, sunshine, greenery; everything to whet our appetite for the pending Spring. Would I go all in on the florals - probably not, but mixing it up a bit has always been fun right.

So here my friends, beauty, florals and sunshine - what's not to love on a Monday.




*Fastelavn celebrations - more to come on that later :)


14 comments:

  1. I hope you´ll get better - no advice from me though since I´m just like you and catch everything... Lovely inspiration in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is because we live Up North - lack of vitamin perhaps :-)

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful. I hope you'll feel better soon doll and enjoy the quiet time while everyone is away for a bit :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll, I decided to keep the girls home - it is half term after all, and I like having them around - sick or not :-)

      Delete
  3. oh wow it is nice! sorry you've been sick anya. that's never any fun. sending healing wishes your way.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - never been sicker - need some sunshine I think ;-)

      Delete
  4. When I saw the first picture I thought "why is this bathtub stalking me?" "where have I seen it before!" and then reading your text (yes, I always start with/by the images ;)) I realized it's everywhere because Zara Home new lookbook is out... and it's amazing because somehow it always announces Spring and Summer and we're so ready for it, right?!
    I love Zara Home Stores. And can't wait to stop by the mall and have a look at all these things.
    Thank you for the hint of freshness and beauty, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bathtub I don't mind if it is stalking me ;-) We aren't got Zara home in Denmark - such a loss:)

      Delete
  5. Get better soon and look for natural remedies such a propolis to build up your immune system! It's really powerful. Sending a healing hug over! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great advice - thanks lovely Gudy will look for that :)

      Delete
  6. happy monday to you too. or tuesday :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastisk dejlig inspiration, som bestemt hjælper på længslen efter foråret! Håber helbredet er i bedring, det er så trættende i længden med de sygdomsperioder, som bare ikke vil ende. Sender go' karma din vej!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak sødeste - håber det snart er forår :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A