New stuff .....

04/03/2015

So this collections of trendy goods from Danish shop Søstrene Grene, has pushed quite a few buttons for me. They have embraced the Urban gardening trend, with their cool collection of distressed vintage looking pots and jars. I am also finding the industrial vibe appealing to my aesthetics, and I can imagine a bit of a queue outside the stores when they open their doors this Friday. 
Søstrene Grene @ Anya Adores Design Blog
Søstrene Grene @ Anya Adores Design Blog

Happy Wednesday my friends, the sun has been peaking out the last few days, and I can't tell you the difference it makes to everybody's mood. It is still absolutely freezing, but somehow that doesn't matter when the sun is out.











6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful :))) Am happy the sun has come out, it's come here as well, melted all the snow away...so happy for it :)) Have a gorgeous day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those pillows!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful … thank for sharing this ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A