Through the mist

12/03/2015

Yesterday I met my great blogger friend Birgitte for a coffee. Copenhagen treated us to the most stunning blue skies, and we decided that a trip to Copenhagen Botanical Gardens was just perfect. I love Palmehuset, and we both remembered that there were these stunning spiral staircases that would look great on pictures. I only remembered that I was very scared of heights, when I was on top of that staircase. VERY very very high up. However I naturally suffered for my art, so here are a few amazing pics from the Palmhouse. And due to the heat in there, my lens steamed up, but as you know, I like that effect. Happy Thursday everyone, the sun is shining and the skies are blue, what's not to LOVE.

PALMEHUSET - Botanisk Have by Anya Jensen Photography

PALMEHUSET - Botanisk Have by Anya Jensen Photography

PALMEHUSET - Botanisk Have by Anya Jensen Photography

PALMEHUSET - Botanisk Have by Anya Jensen Photography

12 comments:

  1. Det var så hyggeligt søde. Og vi fik nogle super billeder :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - ja det var hyggeligt indeed :))

      Delete
  2. You're a trooper Anya! Thank you for taking these stunning pics. It's so awesome to meet up with other bloggers in person. It truly gives another perspective.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I went to the Chichen Itza in Mexico once and climbed to the top. Never occurred to me I had to get down again. Scarier than anything I have done, and from then stems my fear of heights :)
      Axx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to see inside of this greenhouse because when I was in Copenhagen last September, it was closed for renovation works! I enjoyed the park and drank tea on the terrace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you would have loved it, so stunning - hope you come back one day :)

      Delete
  4. This place is wonderful..I want to go here...beautiful!! Oh how we suffer for our art, these were worth it, so gorgeous!! So wonderful you met up with a blogger friend, those times are great :)) Happy Friday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right - suffering for our art, what's not to like x

      Delete
  5. Way to sacrifice for the photo. :) I love the first shot it's beautiful, charming, mysterious and catchy. Great job as always. You're always in inspiration to me Anya, take great care,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely Shauna - this place is magical x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A